2012年12月14日金曜日

Kyoto at night. The time of the fall.Timid person. I will be in the future, such as anxiety.

IMG_7427

Timid person. Have affiliate and earn revenues, the power of Google Inc. is large. Google Inc. Thank you. But, if are reading or prohibitions that, it becomes a little scary. Do not write that it is possible to lose everything. 'm Going to have to note, I'm afraid. Seriously, carefully, write a blog. That's it. I want to live properly defend. I want to make the Internet fun.
Today it is the diary that was good, and that was bad.
That it was good.
One. I was able to live gently feeling decent.
Two. Also lunch, dinner was delicious as well. Noon, sandwich. Miso soup with pork and vegetables at night.
Three. Also affiliate income was good, decent.
One bad thing.
One. Timid person. I will be in the future, such as anxiety. I might be a bad time and I do not think many things go.

ZenBack!