2013年1月7日月曜日

Telegraph pole and blue sky in Japan.Feeling of well-being.

Telegraph pole and blue sky in Japan.

I want to be president. I want to be president in June. I thought that before sleeping. I'm flowing time. It flows through the age. Era. I often use the term in the future. Even though I am over 30 years old ... more. But, and I think? "What to do" "What? Do you want to do," I mean, it would be considered over a lifetime. I want to be happy. I think like that. Marriage. I want to get married. I want children. I want to be a dad?
I think I want peace of mind.

Today it is the diary that was good, and that was bad.

That it was good.
One. Lunch was delicious. In a short time, I was easily made, I was good.
Two. I do not know what, there was a feeling of well-being.
Three. Affiliate income is reasonably good. Decent.

One bad thing.
One. Anxiety in the future. I thought that was vague. The city because I trying to move.

ZenBack!