2013年1月2日水曜日

Campus of Kyoto University. Blue sky. I believe that many things difficult.

Campus of Kyoto University. Blue sky.

 In 2013. First blog post. Have spent the New Year, the rhythm of life is such disorder. I want to have a finger. I want to have arms. Emotional scars and wounds of the body? What Am I'll be in the New Year? In addition, we have begun a busy day ... what would? Maybe I've come to the time that must think life.

 Today it is the diary that was good, and that was bad.

That it was good.
One. Was good for the first time in a long time affiliate income.
Two. I was both delicious lunch, dinner. It is a thing may be Osechi cuisine.
Three. I've done or cleaning the room.

One bad thing.
One. I believe that many things difficult. Some parts wear out and engage with people.

ZenBack!