2012年12月24日月曜日

White Christmas.I ate roast beef. cake.

Kyoto city. Night.

IMG_7428 
White Christmas. Snow. Cold. I eat cake. I eat roast beef. Happiness in the real world. I trouble on the Internet, in the world of small things. Think about it, I feel better. Activities on the Internet. It is important. But I want to go to take care of the activities of others. Humane. Strongly. To healthy.
Today it is the diary that was good, and that was bad.
That it was good.
One. Ramen lunch was delicious. Wieners. Komatsuna. Instant noodles handy.
Two. Christmas Eve. I ate roast beef. I ate cake.
Three. Editing of the novel has progressed. I think I finished and came into view.
One bad thing.
One. Blogger blog is spam classification. I wonder many times already? I want to cancel the freeze or not.

ZenBack!