2012年12月19日水曜日

Japanese dining table. State of the dinner.I want to be somebody.

IMG_7822

Japanese dining table. State of the dinner.
You will feel anxiety at the thought of the future. I wonder now that I may remain? I want to get married. I like cooking. To seek the peace and security of a future marriage. undeserved. Or reverse the rest of my life, and I guess I'm sure impossible. Live sound. I want to achieve something. Just like that feeling stronger.
Who is me? What do you get used to? Graduation and life. I wonder if it was something to think about between a boy? I want to be somebody.
Today it is the diary that was good, and that was bad.
That it was good.
One. I could get up early in its own way. I had touched a computer in bed.
Two. But I made to a suitable diet, I was good. I also reduced body weight.
Three. Affiliate income is reasonably good.
One bad thing.
One. I removed one of the blog. I need to use the Internet gentlemanly.

ZenBack!