2012年12月5日水曜日

Garden lanterns. Japanese shrine. Winter day.

IMG_7569

Garden lanterns. Japanese shrine. Winter day.
I think that he would in the near future ... if dead. I think everyone necessarily dead man because, someday, it would come. I also think of ... and the dead, how do you want to do when you are no longer in this world. Think about it, I said, "thing that wants to do," but it seems to be not you have? But "novel", does that came thought, he would be What you want to keep doing it until the end of life?
Today it is the diary that was good, and that was bad.
That it was good.
One. Udon lunch was delicious. Frozen Udon.
Two. Pot dinner was delicious. Oyster. I ate raw oysters.
Three. I thought I had to decline and today, I was good decent affiliate income.
One bad thing.
One. I'm tired anyway. Tired eyes. Dizziness? Poor physical condition.

ZenBack!