2012年12月11日火曜日

Shrine gate. Kyoto city. Autumn day.

IMG_7420

Shrine gate. Kyoto city. Autumn day.
In life, there is a stage study, examination, and employment. In between those stages, I wonder how that can be used in mono only for myself? When a college student? Normally, you should probably find out in the meantime. But at the time, I was busy in its own way. Time to think only of their own about three years, I wonder if it had not also good.
Today it is the diary that was good, and that was bad.
That it was good.
One. Affiliate income is reasonably good. It is growing steadily. I think.
Two. "Oden" the dinner was delicious. Warming. Easy to cook. Fantastic.
Three. I did the elaboration of the novel. I had a shared Google document. I was nearing completion.
One bad thing.
One. I'm feeling a little disturbed by. I do not want to spend things gently.

ZenBack!