2012年12月11日火曜日

Views of the countryside of Japan. Autumn. Autumnal leaves.

IMG_7320

Views of the countryside of Japan. Autumn. Autumnal leaves.
Sleeping immediately after eating, it is a cow. Japanese proverb. But, after you eat, it says even people who have good and healthy sleep. Too did we sleep, the body is so much because I was tired. I do not think so and feel better. Their relationship, I would stay up till all hours of the night.
Today it is the diary that was good, and that was bad.
That it was good.
One. "Jump" magazine cartoon boy was interesting. I am happy to buy yen 250.
Two. Ramen lunch was delicious. Nabe noodles.
Three. And wake up in the morning, it was snowing. I want more rain.
One bad thing.
One. There are the likes and dislikes of the parent can not forgive myself. Disturbance of the mind. There seems to be damage to the internal organs??

ZenBack!