2012年12月21日金曜日

Kyoto city. I looked at the road.Kyoto city. I looked at the road.

IMG_7424

Kyoto city. I looked at the road.
People. Heart and mind (evil). Hedgehog. The pain of the mind it. Alive are not alone, and people are living people involved. Feeling of distance. Sense of distance of the heart. Communication skills? Disturbing human talent. Talent of evil. I think many things. Mind ... Will be saved if a picture or better yet hit the art, that the mind has become painful. I thought so.
Today it is the diary that was good, and that was bad.
That it was good.
One. I was able to get up early so so. But I got a little nap.
Two. Taste of the dinner was good. Make food was delicious.
Three. Editing of the novel. I tried a test print. I forward little by little.
One bad thing.
One. Mind is disturbed. I wonder what's wrong? Lived alone, such feelings would be easier.

ZenBack!