2012年12月15日土曜日

Stone stairs of the shrine in Japan. Moss.Strength. Weakness. Heart. It's not that.

IMG_7579

Stone stairs of the shrine in Japan. Moss.
I think the "death". I've been thinking about. Internet. Blog. Comments flurry of many. I also write. They are, I think it was the world of anonymity. But, there are times when a person knows has written a blog. When I can not even stopor can be save. I, do we become what feelings.
Today it is the diary that was good, and that was bad.
That it was good.
One. Lunch was delicious. But it was made ​​easy lunch.
Two. The rice was delicious evening. Balance was good. Delicious taste.
Three. I overslept were, relatively, I stay calm.
One bad thing.
One. Be reminded of depression that I feel, and despair, that it is not anything. Strength. Weakness. Heart. It's not that.

ZenBack!