2012年12月6日木曜日

Night city of Kyoto. Streetlights. Autumn day.

IMG_7430 
Night city of Kyoto. Streetlights. Autumn day.
There is something wrong with gastroenteritis. Maybe, visceral disease? Consciousness or excess, after eating, I feel that I feel a dull ache in the stomach is. Is it all right. As usual, the morning cold. Awakening is bad. I think that if that ... dead soon. Body feel heavy. I want to be energetic.
Today it is the diary that was good, and that was bad.
That it was good.
One. Rice was delicious lunch. Last night's leftovers.
Two. Rice was delicious evening. If the house like a restaurant. Baked oysters are delicious.
Three. Affiliate income was good. I achieved the first goal?
One bad thing.
One. I do not mind calm nowhere. What should you do how much per day. You need to create a work plan.

ZenBack!