2012年12月12日水曜日

Japanese shrine. Fortune. Foliage. Autumn day.

IMG_7411

Japanese shrine. Fortune. Foliage. Autumn day.
Cold morning. Not being able to wake up. I think it's time to take care of the morning, the secret of success in life it. However, I do not wake up. When using a personal computer until immediately before sleep, I bad falling asleep. Rhythm of life is disturbed. I do not do and not a healthy lifestyle.
While alive, we also determined times in the morning to get up. I want to cherish life.
Today it is the diary that was good, and that was bad.
That it was good.
One. Blogger blog is one I've been deleted, moved to FC2 blog. Next time be careful.
Two. It felt good affiliate income. I want to continue in this vein. I want to be rich.
Three. Rice was delicious evening. I steamed tofu. Burdock and chicken was delicious.
One bad thing.
One. I overslept in the morning. I want to get up early more. Because it's getting cold ....

ZenBack!