2012年12月20日木曜日

Kyoto University. Night. Winter day.I'd like to think the sideline.

IMG_7761

Kyoto University. Night. Winter day.
I think the life. Impatience. Will this still be? I want to sideline. Employment? Entrepreneurship? I want to do something interesting. I want to be useful. I think a lot. I want to go on a journey. I want to go to far. Different sky. Scenery never want to see. Winter. Cold winter. I wonder if they also frozen heart? Before spring, I want to start something new.
Today it is the diary that was good, and that was bad.
That it was good.
One. I got to work to make a booklet of the novel. I think the cover design.
Two. Kimuchi pot dinner was delicious. Hot. Delicious. Warm.
Three. Affiliate income is reasonably good. I'd like to think the sideline.
One bad thing.
One. Future when I become anxious. Relationship between people. I like to think that bright.

ZenBack!