2012年11月24日土曜日

Gate of Kyoto University. Autumn day.

IMG_7214

Gate of Kyoto University. Autumn day.

No rest for the wicked. Now people have been successful, he says, will also spare time to sleep. I'm going to have to work hard as well, recently, I have hard morning. The life time is limited, it can also be limited. So, I must, I must, but it happened fast. Futon bedding will not let me.

Today it is the diary that was good, and that was bad.

That it was good.
One. Rice was delicious lunch. But I was mainly leftovers, frozen hamburger was delicious.
Two. Stew nabe for dinner was delicious as well. Burdock.
Three. Decent income affiliate, was good. Where I want to use for sales, this revenue.

One bad thing.
One. Overslept. I sleep twice. Because it's getting cold, the slower the time to wake up in the morning. Time sleeping, but I think it Mottainaku.

ZenBack!