2012年11月26日月曜日

Japanese foliage and stump. Shrine of autumn day.

IMG_7190

Japanese foliage and stump. Shrine of autumn day.


Today it is the diary that was good, and that was bad.
When the cold in the winter, it is difficult to get up in the morning. Minutes were slowif stay up late at night, or I think, the rhythm of life is important. I wonder if there is an easier mind positive, also in the morning.
That it was good.
One. Was able up early. I immediately went to the convenience store happening.
Two. Lunch was delicious and make assignment. Also dinner. I ate the cabbage and Chinese cabbage.
Three. Affiliate income is credited. I want to think about how to effectively utilize this money.
One bad thing.
One. I do not mind too much, I feel that the stomach or intestines have been put to me. It may be a mental thing.

ZenBack!