2012年11月23日金曜日

school festival of Kyoto University. Animation club.

IMG_7224

Stand signboard for the school festival of Kyoto University. Animation club.
When I reread the novel written by myself, I will be feeling shame . Lines or especially girls. But I mean that in order to have someone read, the novel shame that, for example, has written a blog. What people are reading, I wonder do you think? I have not written to imagine it, if you remove the "shame", better yet, I want to run through. I want to fly the sky.


Today it is the diary that was good, and that was bad.
That it was good.
One. I can make a good lunch. Of cooking, made ​​a pot-au-feu fail. Ketchup and milk and miso have good chemistry.
Two. Fine, affiliate income, was good. Even though the overslept, it will earn me an affiliate.
Three. The think reading a novel you've written, and interesting, it might be happy.


One bad thing.
One. I did oversleep. Last night, while watching a late-night show, probably because such drinking alcohol .... From Thursday, is often the rhythm of life is lost. I think.

ZenBack!